The Preferred Choice For Conservation Moorings
Engineers, mooring installers, marine department officials & marine contractors on three continents are choosing our system as the solution to protecting their fragile aquatic habitats.
Marine & Environmental Departments around the globe are taking action to protect some of the most fragile aquatic habitats from documented destructive mooring and anchoring practices.
Convincing mariners to replace a system they've depended on for decades , requires a system that first, meets the new regulations, yet secures their vessels as dependably as what their accustom to. This requires an exceptionally strong, durable, stretchable system that they can afford.
With decades of mooring and anchoring experience behind us, we've developed, tested & trialed our Eco-Mooring System for over seven years in the harshest New England waters.
- Mitigates shock loads to all components of mooring system and boat
- Elasticity with strength
- Eliminates scouring of harbor bottom by chain
- Custom lengths can be fabricated
- Abrasion resistant high tensile cover
- Non Corroding design yields longer life
- Energy absorbing polyester jacketed cover
- Rope is neutral buoyancy
- 12 Strand Polyfiber Rope
- 32,000 lbs Tensile Strength
- Stretches from 12 ft. to 19 ft.
- Floats above sensitive habitat
- Long life elastic interior cords